Outsider

Outsider

If Today Was Your Last Day

This quote came from the song "If Today Was Your Last Day" by Nickelback, and was the main reason for me having it on my playlist. For one thing, the concept is surprisingly wise for a rock group, but for another- I just absolutely loved the wordplay that's used. After I was finished being blown away by this quote, of course, I had time to be taken over by others, such as "What's worth the prize is always worth the fight" and "Would you live each moment like your last? Leave old pictures in the past? Donate every dime you have?" And, of course, the concept for the song itself is extremely interesting.

I like the quote for its simplicity, so I used a simplistic setup for this- centered the text and basically just went with two fonts. The first, I feel, gives a slight feeling of mystique, while the small caps give it a natural feel of authority without making it seem like 'yelling' text. The second I made much more casual because, really, the two parts are very simple. The first is a confident announcement, and the second is some casually-given words of wisdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment